Friday, January 19, 2018

2018

HAPPY (belated) NEW YEAR 2018!! I know I know, it's like centuries ago since my last post. I am surprised myself when the thought of starting to write again came across my mind some days ago. I've got half an hour before my shift, so lets have some quick catch up, alright?

2017 has been an amazing year. How not? Let me list down some of my greatest moments (So that months later maybe when I visit this blog again, I can take a deep breath and be grateful):
  1. I graduated! I finally received my Medical Degree,
  2. I celebrated my 23rd birthday in hometown after six years,
  3. I started running and even managed to do half-marathon,
  4. I hiked three mountains, 
  5. I went on a 8-hour car trips for the first time,
  6. I received the Grace of God,
  7. I started to work at an air force central hospital in Jogjakarta.
Even though a lot of regrettable things did happen, last year was still an enjoyable ride. And my resolution? Be consistent. Yep, that's all. I'd like myself to be responsible for whatever the thing I've decided to do and to not stop halfway. Fingers crossed?

Maybe I'll write some more when the time is right. See you!

'Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Till your good is better and your better is best
St. Jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment