Hello. It's me again.
Last Sunday of November. I haven't really been very productive this whole month. I don't know why, but nowadays I get bored so easily. I tried studying just to end up watching music videos in YouTube 10 minutes later. If not, I'd just find any random K-dramas to watch. Ophthalmology is an interesting subject, so what on earth is happening to me?
I woke up at 6 this morning. For the previous 4 hours, all I did was scrolling through my Facebook homepage, watching YouTube, browsing random things, or reading whatever articles that caught my attention. And now instead of trying to read my books, I am typing this post. See? Something is definitely wrong with me, right?
This whole week, I had my rotation in RSUD Wates. It is about 37 km away from where I lived and somehow I managed to go there by my motorbike. Alone. The furthest I've ever gone with my motorbike was RSUD Muntilan, but it was always with friends. So, that was a whole new experience for me to ride 70 km/day. Although my body'd ache here and there every time I reached home, I am still glad for the (personal) 'achievement'! Haha.
I am going to have an exam this Friday, but my brain is still at its emptiest state. I better buckle up, yes? I hope by thinking that 'holiday is coming very soon' can motivate me enough. So.. see ya around!
'塞翁失马,焉知非福 - When the old man from the frontier lost his horse, how could one have known that it would not be fortuitous?'
Signing off,
Stevanie
I woke up at 6 this morning. For the previous 4 hours, all I did was scrolling through my Facebook homepage, watching YouTube, browsing random things, or reading whatever articles that caught my attention. And now instead of trying to read my books, I am typing this post. See? Something is definitely wrong with me, right?
This whole week, I had my rotation in RSUD Wates. It is about 37 km away from where I lived and somehow I managed to go there by my motorbike. Alone. The furthest I've ever gone with my motorbike was RSUD Muntilan, but it was always with friends. So, that was a whole new experience for me to ride 70 km/day. Although my body'd ache here and there every time I reached home, I am still glad for the (personal) 'achievement'! Haha.
I am going to have an exam this Friday, but my brain is still at its emptiest state. I better buckle up, yes? I hope by thinking that 'holiday is coming very soon' can motivate me enough. So.. see ya around!
![]() |
| Me after attending a senior's wedding ceremony last night. Was bored. Then, they happened! |
'塞翁失马,焉知非福 - When the old man from the frontier lost his horse, how could one have known that it would not be fortuitous?'
Signing off,
Stevanie

No comments:
Post a Comment